Posted by admin on Mar 9, 2013 in Psychology | 0 comments
“Bad guy" is a fairly accurate wording of this type of man.
Actually we should identify the attributes of this "Bad guy”:
- Has his own will
- His job/lifestyle has something that is taboo/dangerous for most of us
- Unattainable (pissing off girls)
- Gives strong attention - eye contact (but not in every moment)
- Have money (indicator of success)
Most of these attributes are that we can call “power traits”, and this makes these guys more attractive than others.
Attraction and kindness is just two things, but if you are too kind to a woman, she will feel that you are submissive/ subordinate and you do not have your own way, your own will and this suggests, that you are week.
Excitement is the key factor if you would like to attract girls to you, and these qualities help to build an image of excitement.
Posted by admin on Mar 7, 2013 in Psychology | 0 comments
This article is a short summary about Needs from a wider perspective, trying to collect the complete list of Needs that is influencing and motivating us from day to day.
Everybody wants to find meanings in the life. To fully understand our existence we need to understand our parts that could not be influenced, or change dramatically these are our needs.
Do you remember the hierarchy of needs? (Maslow)
- Biological and Physiological needs (air, food, drink, sex, sleep)
- Safety needs (protection, limits, stability)
- Love needs (relationship, work group, friends)
- Esteem needs (status, responsibility, reputation)
- Self-actualization (fulfilment)
This is an easy categorization of needs, but highlights the different types and the variety. However the above categorization seems to lack some of the important needs that exist in our everyday life.
To solve this issue we can simply collect the needs that emerges in our life, without any categorization:
- Breath, Sleeping (need for being live)
- Eating, drinking (need for food)
- Home, safety (need for comfort zone)
- Family, friendship (need for community)
- Sexuality, having sex, procreation (need for making love)
- Claim for beauty (need for experience beautiful things)
- Moving, motion, will to act (need for change)
- Ecstasy (need if being in a state of intense feeling - after Csikszentmihályi)
- Need of attention (need for attracting attention)
- Curiosity, Seeking for new things, new feelings for unknown, entertainment (need to learn)
- Self-knowledge, spirituality, understanding life (need for faith)
- Helping each other, altruism
The needs foster our everyday motivation. Every need stamps from the lack of fulfillment of that specific need, that implicates to raise of the desire to satisfy that. After satisfaction, another need steps forward in order to fulfill it.
The working mechanism is so damn simple.
Posted by admin on Dec 24, 2012 in Enterprice, Psychology | 0 comments
After a long year everybody starts to evaluate his or her achievements, starts thinking what he or she did good or wrong, and asks him- or herself was 2012 a good year?
A deep working man could be known by thinking about the future or the past when he or she has some time to rest. I traveled on the plane in the autumn and during the flight I did not cared about the present, how I feel, what I am interested in. I just wondered about tomorrow: a difficult meeting with difficult topics and no one can you help to solve the issues. This is when you lost yourself a little bit, you do not live in the now.
After finishing a project or task, you always think was it worth to do this, was it worth to sacrifice more time more effort, was it worth to work over the 4 days holiday? Most of the people stop at this point and they get disappointed. In most cases people have less recognition than they deserve to have. Nobody knows what they did or sacrificed during the year. It is not the mistake of the leaders in most cases it is accidental, that your boss realizes your performance, or even does he or she has time to thank you.
At this point we should forget about bosses, shareholders, because everything what is important is You and Your opinion. The story is all about You. You were there when You faced with the hardest times, and You win. You did it. It is a little bit hard to understand why is it so important. We all know that we want to collect as many attention and recognition from other (boss, shareholders, parents, friends) as many we can, but suddenly you realize, there is no more recognition in respect you done this year. But the last word has always Your decision.
Every great journey starts with a decision, that you want to step out from your comfort zone. Remember you start every story with a blank page. Forget what you know about others, what you feel about others, and even what others think about you.
When you start the journey you let the past behind, you know that your knowledge will be useless, and you can trust only your experience and intuitions. New persons, new faces will emerge during the story, but so will it be so excited.
Remember when you arrive to the destination, you will never remember about what it feeled, but you will always remember about the journey, and the adventures in between. If you feel stronger in mind after this year journey, you became more.
So are You ready to start Your Next Year JOURNEY?